- 24.11.2021The Verkhovna Rada is Considering the Law on Electronic Submission of Information about Beneficiaries of Legal Entities
- 23.11.2021European Parliament Adopts Country-By-Country Tax Reporting Directive
- 11.11.2021Updated Recommendations on Monitoring of Virtual Assets and Virtual Asset Service Providers Published
- 03.11.2021Ukraine Has Approved the Procedure for Preliminary Approval of Transfer Pricing
- 29.10.2021FATF Recommendation on Beneficial Ownership Information Revised
National Bank of Ukraine lowered its key policy rate to 10%
Since March 13, the National Bank of Ukraine lowered its key policy rate to 10% in order to keep inflation up to 5% per year, and reduce the government bonds yield while increasing their sales. This fact led to the activation of banks in the lending market, which, given the growth in real income, will revive the domestic consumer market. The NBU plans to decrease its key policy rate to 7% by the end of the current year.