In the field of corporate law, K.A.C. Group provides legal services to clients, including those on a subscription basis, at all stages starting from:
– registration of legal entities of all forms of ownership and legal forms with the provision of a legal address and opening bank accounts;
– assistance in obtaining necessary permits and licenses, coordination with state regulators;
– development of documents necessary for the procedure for issuing securities and supporting the process of registration of their issue;
– purchase of a business: legal examination of title documents for each asset, analysis of the corporate structure of the acquired business. K.A.C. Group lawyers check contracts with counterparts, loan contracts, real estate objects for encumbrances, title documents for real estate and trademark documents.
– judicial protection of corporate rights, representation of client’s interests in court cases on illegality of decisions of governing bodies of business companies, restoration of corporate rights, as well as in other disputes related to corporate governance;
– mediation in the preparation of agreements between shareholders, support for the procedure for changing the composition of owners, corporeal disputes;
– corporate secretary service, anti-raiding measures.
Business reorganization and termination:
– support during the merger, spin-off, separation or other types of reorganization of the company;
– business restructuring in the face of insolvency;
– termination of companies, including through bankruptcy proceedings.
The main areas of work of K.A.C. Group in the field of commercial law are as follows:
– participation in negotiations with counterparties and transaction support;
– selection of a contractual model of cooperation with the client’s contractors, development of agreements (including international ones), taking into account all aspects;
– participation in the resolution of international commercial disputes, arbitration;
– antitrust regulation and support of antitrust reviews and disputes, public procurement and appeal of their results.