K.A.C. Group specializes in corporate and tax consulting and organizes the business of clients in such a way that there are no disputed and problematic issues. However, active (including competitive) business environment and the participation of regulatory authorities in business processes are the result of the active participation of K.A.C. Group lawyers in litigations.
K.A.C. Group’s main litigation services:
– assessment and forecast of the prospects for the case, the presence of risks and the possibility of resolving the dispute in a pre-trial order;
– advising a client on matters of a court case, developing a strategy for their conduct, and preparing documents of a procedural nature and evidence in the case;
– representation of the interests of a client in the courts of economic, administrative, civil jurisdiction in all instances;
– organization of the necessary procedural actions in the judicial process, such as filing motions, appeals, property support of claims, collection and provision of evidence, organization of forensic examinations, etc.;
– appeal of decisions in the appeal and cassation instances in the interests of a client;
– legal support for the enforcement of court decisions by enforcement services.
Pre-trial Commercial Mediation
Litigation is not the only possible way out of the conflict situation. Most often, pre-trial negotiations allow to find consensus between the parties, thereby saving money, time and nerves. K.A.C. Group lawyers have extensive practice in both pre-trial and intra-judicial mediation, and provide the following services:
– study and analysis of the conflict and the conditions under which it arose;
– legal assessment of the situation, risk assessment and the formation of a legal position in the case;
– development of a strategy, including the formation of goals, objectives and measures to resolve the conflict, the possibility of compromise;
– participation in negotiations with parties to the conflict;
– preparation of an amicable settlement, or claims and lawsuit, depending on the outcome of the negotiations.