- 27.04.2022FATF Extends Measures on Anti-Money Laundering
- 23.04.2022Regulation of Mobilization of an Employee
- 23.04.2022Ban of the Symbols of the Aggressor Country: What You Need to Know
- 23.04.2022Start of Sanction Restrictions in International Business during Wartime
- 23.04.2022Employee Is Unable to Be in the Workplace due to War: How to Organize Labor Relations
On September 30, 2021, BEPS FORUM OF OWNERS OF FOREIGN COMPANIES will take place at Hyatt Regency Kyiv Hotel.
The Forum is dedicated to topical issues of global tax changes, CFCs, BEPS, tax-free liquidation, tax amnesty and preparation of personal tax returns in 2022.
KAC Group’s partners Volodymyr Harkusha and Tetiana Kuzmych acted as moderators of the panels “Tax-Free Liquidation and Preparation for the 2022 CFC campaign. Is There Still Time?” and “Registration of Non-Residents. Taxation of Permanent Representative Offices Based on the Arm’s Length Principle”, respectively.