Audit and accounting.
AF “Kiev Audit Service” on the basis of the register of the Audit Chamber No. 2128 provides a full range of audit services. By the decision of the State Commission for Securities and Stock Market (Certificate No. 0116), the company was granted the right to audit financial institutions. Availability of Certificate (No. 0003174) CAP (Certified Accountant Practioner) we have the opportunity to prepare the financial statements of the enterprise in accordance with international accounting standards in four foreign languages. By decision No. 271/8, the Audit Chamber of Ukraine confirmed the passage of quality control by the company. Professional risks of AF “Kiev Audit Service are insured by IC” Alfa Insurance “.
We conduct a mandatory audit for the annual confirmation of the financial statements of enterprises:
– public joint stock companies;
– financial non-banking institutions (professional participants in the stock market; credit unions, pawnshops, insurance companies, etc.);
– issuers of securities (stocks, bonds, certificates, etc.);
– enterprises that are of public interest.
These market participants must publish the annual financial statements together with the audit report no later than April 30 of each year.
Our company conducts a thematic initiative audit on a wide range.
Its main objects: completeness and reliability of tax reporting, completeness of reflection and reliability of business transactions, cost structure of an enterprise, receivables and payables, foreign exchange transactions, payroll, correct accounting.
Such an audit is carried out at the initiative of the owners (shareholders), the management of enterprises in order to detect errors in accounting and reporting, as a result of which the Customer will receive an understanding of the state of affairs at the enterprise, this will make it possible to identify and eliminate shortcomings in a timely manner and create reserves to improve the efficient operation of the enterprise.
In addition to the classical audit, we provide related audit services:
Transformation of financial statements.
Our auditors are transforming financial statements prepared in accordance with national accounting standards into financial statements prepared in accordance with international IFRS (IFRS, GGAP). Such reporting may be submitted to the client, including in English.
Transfer pricing control (TCO).
Enterprises whose annual income exceeds 150 million hryvnias and the volume of controlled transactions exceeds 10 million hryvnias (for each counterparty), if the counterparties are related parties, or come from jurisdictions with a low tax burden, then enterprises must annually prepare a Report on controlled transactions for the results of the year and submit it to the State Fiscal Service of Ukraine until May 1 of each year. We offer cooperation in training by our auditors:
– The report on controlled transactions for the previous year, its annexes (information about the person participating in controlled transactions, information about controlled transactions, information about related parties).
– A package of relevant documentation for the TP.
– Consulting and explanatory work with company employees in order to pre-empt the inclusion of business operations under the control of the shopping and recreation center.
– Adjustment of a previously submitted report. His defense is in court.
– Auditor’s report on the absence of the need for drafting and filing
Audit and tax advocacy
Since 2019, a monopoly of lawyers on representation in the courts of all instances has been practically introduced. Including in judicial proceedings related to appeal against the actions of tax authorities. Lawyers do not always have the necessary training in taxation and accounting. The advantage of our company is that in such processes (primarily in court hearings) we engage a working group consisting of an auditor and a lawyer. Such a group a priori has an advantage over the representative of the tax authority. The auditor can not only express his professional opinion on issues that relate to the subject of the claim of the tax authorities, but also make (at the request of the defendant – his client) audit reports. By decision of the court, such conclusions may be attached to the case as evidence. If necessary, we can also involve our Forensic Expert in forensic economic expertise in the process.
Accounting and Outsourcing
Organization of accounting
Setting (organization) of accounting at the enterprise by our specialists includes:
– a detailed study of the specifics of the enterprise at the time of organization (consultant accountant), analysis of taxes payable, their quantitative assessment;
– development of basic principles and methods of tax accounting, accounting support, reflected in the accounting policies of the enterprise for the purposes of accounting and tax accounting;