- 26.02.2024Cancellation of the Annual Levy for Companies in Cyprus Has Been Announced
- 25.02.2024K.A.C. Group at Forbes AgriFood 2024
- 24.01.2024European Parliament Has Agreed on Harmonized Mechanisms to Combat Money Laundering and Terrorist Financing
- 19.01.2024Changes to the Regulations on Conducting Tax Checks Have Been Introduced
- 03.01.2024EU Introduces Minimum 15% Tax Rate for Multinational Companies
New Food Summit 2023 Took Place on November 21-22
Representatives of K.A.C. Group took part in New Food Summit 2023 – an event that brought together advanced leaders and innovators in the food industry.
An important focus was the discussion on investment prospects in the agricultural sector, the search for growth points despite the challenges of the times.
The participants also researched issues and studied the experience of entering new markets of Ukrainian manufacturers over the past two years.
Special attention was paid to the issue of development and prospects for changes in legislation regarding industrial parks. Did you know that 70 industrial parks are currently registered in Ukraine? And this number will only grow, because a number of fiscal and financial incentives are expected to be applied to them.
Our participation also provided an opportunity to expand the network, exchange experience, and, most importantly, to receive inspiration to further apply our efforts to the growth of an important sector of the Ukrainian economy.