- 11.01.2022OECD Publishes Model Rules for Implementation of Global Minimum Tax
- 05.01.2022LIGHT OR SHADOW. PROSPECTS OF DECLARATION OF ASSETS
- 24.12.2021Law on Ensuring Balance of Budget Revenues Has Been Signed
- 21.12.2021Law on the Functioning of Diia City Tax Regime Has Been Adopted
- 16.12.2021K.A.C. Group Partner Tetiana Kuzmych Presented a Lecture “Taxation of Non-Profit Organizations” for Business Consulting Academy
Legalization of the assets of a liquidated foreign company by its owner – a citizen of Ukraine.
06/30/2020, in accordance with Law 466-XI Art. 170.13` – the deadline for making a decision on the liquidation of the CFC (Controlled Foreign Company) as a result of which the controller – а tax resident of Ukraine can add the assets of the liquidated corporation to his income statement without paying taxes.