- 17.06.2021Ukraine Introduces Cryptocurrency Control
- 14.06.2021Global Tax Reform – The Minimum Tax Rate Was Adopted
- 07.05.2021Prospects for the draft Law on Criminal Liability for Inaccurate Declaration
- 22.04.2021Belarus Introduces Measures to Reinforce Currency Controls
- 22.04.2021How Executives Collect Debts under New Rules
Prospects for the draft Law on Criminal Liability for Inaccurate Declaration
6th May the Venice Commission and the Directorate General of Human Rights and Rule of Law of the Council of Europe published urgent opinion welcoming the reintroduction of the sanction of imprisonment in the Criminal Code for the most serious category of offences related to asset declarations, as well as the increased level of monetary fines.
The draft Law of 27 January 2021# 4651 amending certain provisions of the Code of Administrative Offences (the CAO) and the Criminal Code (the CC) of Ukraine regarding the liability of public officials for inaccurate asset declarations.