- 26.02.2024Cancellation of the Annual Levy for Companies in Cyprus Has Been Announced
- 25.02.2024K.A.C. Group at Forbes AgriFood 2024
- 24.01.2024European Parliament Has Agreed on Harmonized Mechanisms to Combat Money Laundering and Terrorist Financing
- 19.01.2024Changes to the Regulations on Conducting Tax Checks Have Been Introduced
- 03.01.2024EU Introduces Minimum 15% Tax Rate for Multinational Companies
Prospects for the draft Law on Criminal Liability for Inaccurate Declaration
6th May the Venice Commission and the Directorate General of Human Rights and Rule of Law of the Council of Europe published urgent opinion welcoming the reintroduction of the sanction of imprisonment in the Criminal Code for the most serious category of offences related to asset declarations, as well as the increased level of monetary fines.
The draft Law of 27 January 2021# 4651 amending certain provisions of the Code of Administrative Offences (the CAO) and the Criminal Code (the CC) of Ukraine regarding the liability of public officials for inaccurate asset declarations.