- 27.04.2022FATF Extends Measures on Anti-Money Laundering
- 23.04.2022Regulation of Mobilization of an Employee
- 23.04.2022Ban of the Symbols of the Aggressor Country: What You Need to Know
- 23.04.2022Start of Sanction Restrictions in International Business during Wartime
- 23.04.2022Employee Is Unable to Be in the Workplace due to War: How to Organize Labor Relations
Rotary Business Forum
On November 28, the first Rotary Business Forum was held, in which K.A.C. Group was acted as a sponsor.
The forum was held online. Participants had the opportunity to get acquainted with the areas of professional activity of each, to communicate in person in a chat mode and to continue development for the benefit of society.
The path of the K.A.C. Group to common growth with Rotary International began in 2017, when the current Governor of District 2232 with the group’s partners formulated a task to transform the Ukrainian part of the District with the further involvement of Belarusian clubs. Already in 2018, the union’s charter was updated, the non-profit status was confirmed, and in the following years the normative documentation recommended by the union’s member clubs was developed. There is a constant work on uniting all clubs and adhering to the high idea of Service in their current activity.