- 27.06.2022Customs Сlearance of Imported Cars During Martial Law
- 27.06.2022Procedure for Obtaining a Force Majeure Certificate of the Chamber of Commerce and Industry of Ukraine
- 14.06.2022Introduction of a Progressive Scale of Salary Taxation (Draft Law No. 7406)
- 06.06.2022Judicial Practice in Tax Invoices Registration Refusal Cases
- 27.05.2022Dividend Taxation Rules
Program of Economic Patriotism Has Been Announced
President of Ukraine Volodymyr Zelenskyi announced the launch of the Program of Economic Patriotism, which will provide targeted support to certain sectors of the economy, reduce the tax burden on business, limit inspections and create incentives to attract funds of population to business and banking. The Head of State announced this in an address to citizens on February 22.
According to the President, while the Ukrainian military is defending the country, other citizens must work, invest in the national economy, including funding for the army.
In addition to the measures on localization of national production and money, a separate reduction in VAT on gasoline and diesel is provided, which in turn will help to reduce prices of gas stations.
“Our goal is to gain economic independence, especially in the energy sector,” the President said.
A meeting of the President with the representatives of the Ukrainian top 50 big business is scheduled for February 23. He emphasizes that all these enterprises, as well as statesmen, should stay in Ukraine to work to strengthen economic stability and defense.
It should be noted that the Verkhovna Rada has recently registered Bill No. 7023 “On Amendments to the Tax Code of Ukraine to Reduce the Cost of Food Products and Maintain the Competitiveness of Domestic Producers”, which proposes to reduce value added tax on food produced in Ukraine to 0%.
Bill No. 7023