- 21.10.2021“Living on Interest” Conference
- 12.10.2021EU List of Non-Cooperative Jurisdictions Updated
- 28.09.2021On September 30, 2021, BEPS FORUM OF OWNERS OF FOREIGN COMPANIES will take place at Hyatt Regency Kyiv Hotel.
- 14.09.2021Special Features of Usage of the DSTU 4163:2020 Standard
- 14.09.2021Tax Amnesty: How to Declare Cash and Cryptocurrency
On September 30, 2021, BEPS FORUM OF OWNERS OF FOREIGN COMPANIES will take place at Hyatt Regency Kyiv Hotel.
The Forum is dedicated to topical issues of global tax changes, CFCs, BEPS, tax-free liquidation, tax amnesty and preparation of personal tax returns in 2022.
KAC Group’s partners Volodymyr Harkusha and Tetiana Kuzmych acted as moderators of the panels “Tax-Free Liquidation and Preparation for the 2022 CFC campaign. Is There Still Time?” and “Registration of Non-Residents. Taxation of Permanent Representative Offices Based on the Arm’s Length Principle”, respectively.