- 24.11.2021The Verkhovna Rada is Considering the Law on Electronic Submission of Information about Beneficiaries of Legal Entities
- 23.11.2021European Parliament Adopts Country-By-Country Tax Reporting Directive
- 11.11.2021Updated Recommendations on Monitoring of Virtual Assets and Virtual Asset Service Providers Published
- 03.11.2021Ukraine Has Approved the Procedure for Preliminary Approval of Transfer Pricing
- 29.10.2021FATF Recommendation on Beneficial Ownership Information Revised
Legalization of the assets of a liquidated foreign company by its owner – a citizen of Ukraine.
06/30/2020, in accordance with Law 466-XI Art. 170.13` – the deadline for making a decision on the liquidation of the CFC (Controlled Foreign Company) as a result of which the controller – а tax resident of Ukraine can add the assets of the liquidated corporation to his income statement without paying taxes.